Annual Conference Vendor Registration Info
Return Registration form and check Payments to:
PO Box 957691
Hoffman Estates, IL 60195
Questions contact: Kelli DeBerry
ISRC 51st Annual State Conference and Exhibition
Drury Lane Conference Center,
100 Drury Ln Oak Brook Terrace IL, 60181
May 29 th – May 31st 2019
The ISRC invites you to participate in exhibiting: equipment, Pharmaceuticals and education programs that would enhance the care that
Respiratory Practioners deliver to the patients and community that they serve.
This year the ISRC is Celebrating 51 YEARS of bringing a first class State Conference and Exhibition to Health Care Providers across
Illinois and surrounding states.
Last year, 400 respiratory practitioners, educators, discharge coordinators, buyers and department managers toured the exhibit hall.
Theme for 2019 Conference - “Fast Track Forward”. Decorate your Booth in true Kentucky Derby Style.
- Exhibit set up-Thursday May 30th 7am – 12pm, all exhibits must be set up by 12pm no exceptions.
- MCS Exhibitor Contractor - Chelsea Pearson email@example.com , 630-351-3976
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS TUESDAY, MAY 9, 2019
1. Please make your selection from the packages listed below.
2. Total payment must accompany registration form.
3. On-line registration and payment is available at https://isrc.org/billing/
3. Lost Badge fee-$10.00
4. Late fee for registration postmarked after May 9, 2019, is $150.00
5. Cancellation Fee: Prior to May 9, 2019 a fee of $200 will be charged. After this date there will be no refunds.
6. CRCE credits are available for registered vendors.
registration for four company representatives total [Badges cannot be exchanged daily]
8’ Back-wall and 2 - 3’ draped side rails
6’ skirted table
Booth I.D sign (company name, Booth #)
2- chairs, 1 wastebasket
entrance to all ISRC functions and CEUs available for the four representatives
All basic features
A listing in a special section of the handout materials given to all attendees
All of silver features plus
Continental breakfast sponsorship
One additional representative (total of five)